BenQ Projector Trade-In Program Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By participating in the BenQ America Corp. (“BenQ”) Trade-in Projector Program (“Program”) you (“Seller”) confirm that you understand, acknowledge and accept the terms below.
If you have any questions regarding the Program please contact [email protected]
1. Who qualifies?
Residents of the United States and U.S. Territories (excluding Puerto Rico) who are at least 18 years of age.
2. What products are eligible for trade-in?
BenQ projector models (SKUs) listed at http://www.benqdirect.com/retrade/
3. How do I apply for the Program?
Visit http://www.benqdirect.com/retrade/ to apply online. Seller confirms that the condition, specifications, and other representations Seller provides regarding the projector are
4. How does the Program work?
a. Based on the information provided in the online application, BenQ's Projector Trade-In Calculator will assign an estimated trade-in value (“Estimate”), which may vary once the projector is physically inspected.
b. The Seller will be contacted by email or telephone to confirm the Estimate. If the Seller is contacted by telephone a confirmation email will be sent following the call that will serve as a record of the transaction.
c. If the Seller agrees with the Estimate, BenQ will send the Seller an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and shipping instructions to send the projector to BenQ. The Seller, not BenQ, is responsible for shipping the projector and holds liability for loss or damage during transit. The Seller must accept or reject the Estimate within seven (7) days from the date the Estimate is provided. Failure to accept the Estimate during such period will be deemed a rejection. If the Estimate is accepted, the Seller must send the projector within seven (7) days from receiving the RMA and shipping label. If not, the Estimate is void.
d. Within fifteen (15) days from receipt, BenQ will inspect the projector and a trade-in value offer (“Offer”) will be provided to the Seller. The Offer will be determined by BenQ in its sole discretion and is not negotiable.
e. If the Seller accepts the Offer, BenQ will issue a coupon code in the amount of the Offer (the “Rebate”) via email, which may be used by Seller to purchase any new BenQ projector online only from http://www.benqdirect.com/
f. If the Seller does not accept the Offer within 14 days from the date the Offer is sent to Seller, BenQ will return the projector to Seller.
g. The Rebate will expire within 14 days from the date the Offer is sent to Seller, it is non-transferable, cannot be used with any other offers, discounts or discounted projectors and cannot be cashed.
5. The projector model and information provided by the Seller must match the projector received by BenQ.
6. The Seller will carry the risk of loss or damage during transportation until the projector is delivered to BenQ.
7. By filling out the online form the Seller asserts to be the rightful owner of the Projector with the sole legal right to sell and/or dispose of the projector and Seller is not trading-in a lost or stolen device. The Seller will indemnify BenQ against all claims of third parties with respect to rights they might have regarding the projector.
8. Title of the projector will be transferred upon Seller accepting the Offer.
9. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BENQ WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO SELLER FOR MORE THAN THE TRADE-IN VALUE OF THE PROJECTOR. IN NO EVENT WILL BENQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT SELLER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
10. BenQ will not transfer any data collected from the Seller to third parties, except with Seller’s consent or to comply with a court or public authorities if there is a legal obligation to do so.
11. This Program may be modified or cancelled at any time without prior notice, but will not affect any trade-ins that are in progress at the time of the change or cancellation..
12. By participating in the Program Seller agrees for BenQ to send Seller emails regarding BenQ information, products and promotions. Seller may opt-out from receiving such emails at any time by following the instructions provided by BenQ.
13. In the event of a dispute, this Program will be interpreted under the laws of the State of California and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the City and County of Los Angeles, with each party waiving any objections to venue and personal jurisdiction.